BE A PART OF MOTIVATION "RUNDAY" MONDAY!
Motivation "Runday" Monday episodes is 5-7 minutes in length featuring one runner each episode. The goal is that all runners that listen find some motivation and inspiration from other runners to start their running week off on the right foot!
So you can be a part by participating and just feel free to answer the questions below?
You will have up to 5 minutes to record your message which you can do from your phone, tablet or laptop or desktop. If you need more time than 5 minutes, feel free to click again and record another 5 minutes more, as much as you like. Don't worry if you mess up. We will be editing them and promise to make you sound real good!
Here are the questions and please follow this sequence- you will want to make a copy of these questions since you will be directed to another page to record:
- Say your name, where you live (city-state), and how long have you been running.
- What originally inspired you to start running?
- What motivates you to keep running on a regular basis?
- Why is running so important to you?
- Who is your running role model? Maybe someone that you look up to for inspiration!
- What motivating message would you like to share with other runners?
- What is your favorite inspirational and motivating quote and who said it?
It's really that simple! Remember you have 5 minutes to record your message and can click again if you want another 5 minutes to record more. Click as much as you like so you provide all you want to say. And please feel free to share this with other runners. The more that participate the better. It's really about runners inspiring other runners!